SCN Call Logger
SCN Call Logger is an application add-on for the FortiVoiceTM telephone system. This application has two primary components to it. The server component communicates with your FortiVoiceTM unit and downloads call activity logs, and then the client component allows you to view those logs and generate reports and manage call usage for your clients.
Only one instance of the server component will need to be run at any given time in order to poll the FortiVoiceTM unit for call data. Clients can be run across the network in multiple instances to view and manipulate the data received from the server component.
|Additional Color Schemes|
- Centralized call log management.
- Client Account call-time management.
- Numerous call reporting capabilities. 26 different reports in all. All can be filtered by date and time ranges and days of the week can be included or excluded from report data.
- Integrated backup and restore of critical data files.
- Fully Networkable client can be run on multiple machines at the same time from across your LAN.
- Easy-to-use interface.
The SCN Call Logger will help you get the "big picture" about the call traffic that your business gets. All reports are viewable in the report viewer so there is no need to print anything that you do not want to have printed. The report viewer also allows you to save any report as a stand-alone Windows executable file that can be viewed or printed on any other computer even without the Call Logger being installed on it.
With the call data you can manage account numbers assigned from your desktop extension or by using the Client Account Editor. Assign and un-assign calls for any given client. You can also use the "Smart Add" feature to scan the current call log for un-assigned calls that match any of the phone numbers that are presently assigned to a given account. Manage minutes used and billable time for each client as well as total calls, both inbound and outbound.
Below is a list of some of the reports that are available from within the Call Logger client.
- Call Log Detail (Inbound / Outbound / All)
- Call Log Detail for an Account (Inbound / Outbound / All)
- Calls by Phone Number (Inbound / Outbound / All)
- Calls by Caller ID Name
- Calls To or From a line, extension or voice mailbox (Inbound / Outbound / All)
- Calls by Access Code
- Blocked Calls
- Billed Time (Time-on-Call) vs. Time in Queue/on Hold Pie Chart
- Call Statistics
- Usage Minutes by Line and by Extension
- Client Minutes that expire before a certain date
- Client Accounts with less than x minutes remaining
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2000 Advanced Server
- Windows XP
- Windows Server
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- At least 1 FortiVoiceTM or TalkSwitchTM telephone system with an Ethernet Interface.
- At least 1 Windows PC with the following:
- Celeron or PIII Processor
- 256MB RAM
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- Network Interface Card
- Pentium 4 Processor or Better
- 512MB RAM or Better (1GB on Vista)
- 80 GB Hard Disk
- Network Interface Card
The SCN Call Logger can be used for many different purposes including home users who simply want to track their calls. Businesses have the most to gain from using this system. Call information logged with each call includes the number of billable minutes, total call duration minutes, destination or originating extension, destination voicemail, queue or auto-attendant, line number, caller's name, caller's telephone number, access code (name) used, account assigned, and the time and date of the call. This data is collected for each call and can be used to create the reports above. The call statistics report is nice because it breaks down each business day on a chart by the hour and the day of the week, and shows your call minutes, and numbers for each period. This can be a useful tool for helping you determine if you need more telephone lines or presently have too many. This software gathers information about your telephone usage. Information is power! Organizations who would find this useful might include.
- Government Offices
- Law Enforcement
- Real Estate Brokers
- Insurance Companies
- Doctors Offices
- Law Offices
- Hotels / Motels
- Answering Services
- Most any business with a need to track calls
Are your employees using the phone too much for personal calls? Are calls sitting on hold too long? Is a complaining customer claiming that he/she called you at a certain time/date or numerous times, when you believe this not to be true? You can answer all of these questions and much more when you are running the SCN Call Logger with your FortiVoiceTM Telephone System. SCN Call Logger takes an already great telephone system and makes it even better!
SCN Call Logger is available for just $199USD. To purchase this product call us at 866-922-9690 or 724-779-6390. If you would like to take it for a test-drive please contact us for a free trial license. *Please include your units' MAC address.
To view PDF documentation online, click here.