POS Pizza Online Ordering
POS Pizza's online ordering software system integrates seamlessly into POS Pizza making taking orders online via the web, changing menus, or customer data a snap. Orders show up in your system just as though they were keyed in at one of your current order entry stations. Items are sent to make-lines, printers, and can even be voided or edited from your current POS stations. There is nothing new to learn, since all online data is shared with the current POS system's data. In order to add Online Ordering to your current POS Pizza system, all you need is an additional node license and to be running the [CS] version of the software and have a broadband internet connection with a reasonable upload speed.
POS Pizza's Online ordering software system works great from hand-held devices and was optimized specifically for that purpose. No need to have mobile apps for all of the different smart-phone platforms that are out there, when a simple single HTML-based system does the job perfectly.top
Key Features POS Pizza's web-based online orderingOnline Ordering for POS Pizza has the following key features:
- Very Affordable - You buy 1 extra node license, and that is all. No recurring fees other than your broadband internet connection which you probably already have.
- Optimized for smart phones, and mobile devices. Online ordering works great from hand-held devices and is designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use for your customers. This system can also easily be used from desktop PCs too.
- Extremely flexible. You can get the "look and feel" that you want or you can match your current web site layout. Site is 100% HTML and CSS based, so it is fully editable.
- Easy to maintain. New menu items, and customers are very easy since the online ordering system uses your current POS Pizza database. New customers that sign-up online are added to your current customer base. New menu items, and price changes made in the Management Utility Program are also updated on your online site exactly the same as they are for in-house.
- Easy for your customers to use and learn.
- Real-time ordering. Orders placed online, show up instantly in your POS Pizza system.
- Customer's can save 2 favorite sets of items customized to their personal liking for instant ordering of exactly what they want at a later time with 2 button clicks (load favorite, submit order).
- Processes Pick-Up, and Delivery Type Orders.
- Calculated Delivery Fees based on customer area, or delivery blocked based on customer area.
- Order Notes and Item Special Instructions.
- Coupon Codes can be set as percentage type or straight discount type. Coupons can also be limited by date/time ranges, once per customer, or overall use counts.
- Topping or Item Requirements enforcement. Items like coupons can require that a certain item (or items) be on the order before processing. Items can require that a certain modifier or type of modifier is added before adding the item to the shopping cart.
- Minimum Order amounts for overall online ordering and delivery orders.
- ½ & ½, double and removing of standard toppings are easy for the customer to manage and understand.
- Enable or Disable new user self-sign-ups from within the Management Utility Program.
- Restrict Menu Items by time of day or day of week.
- Unlimited toppings per Item, unlimited items, and unlimited item categories.
- Accept credit card payments online.
- Notification emails sent to customer when order is placed, and or when order is paid for online.
- Copies of emails can be sent to up to 2 other email addresses for easy in-store or other monitoring.
- Schedule-based opening and closing of online ordering allows you only accept orders during the hours of the day (for a given day of the week) that you desire. Flexible schedules allow multiple open or close periods per day and allow you to stay open past midnight. Customers can still visit the site, and do everything except process their orders when the site is closed. Customer shopping carts will be retained until the order is processed.
- Customers earn loyalty points for orders placed online. Their earnings and current point status can be shown to them in the notification emails.
- Reports for orders placed online, online coupon usage, and customer accounts used / created online.
- Support for multiple and simultaneous site themes.
POS Pizza's online ordering is very efficient and has a very low overhead, so it runs extremely fast on most hardware. In fact we are running our demo system on a refurbished Windows 7 Pro machine that we acquired for less than $250.00. We did this intentionally so that the performance seen would be typical of what you would expect to see. You do not need a server-grade machine to run online ordering.
Networks & Security
When you decide to run online ordering you must consider your network's security too. It's not as bad as it sounds, as long as you take the proper precautions. We recommend getting a business-grade router that can be segmented into multiple sub-nets. If you don't want to spend the money doing that, then the next best setup would involve 2 regular routers in line with each other. Please see our included Understanding Internet Communications.pdf document for a better explanation and more detail about setting up online ordering. If you are not familiar with TCP/IP communications, or have never configured a router before, we would recommend hiring a professional for this task. It won't take a network technician very long at all to configure your router(s) properly to accommodate online ordering. For most setups, this should take less than an hour, and as little as 15 minutes in many cases. This is well worth the cost and will save many hours of frustration in some cases.
New Customer Signup Page
Shopping Cart (top)
Shopping Cart (bottom)